So, youve got a few questions . . .

Who pays for the Alcohol?

The Cocktail Camper is a BYO service due to licencing and regulations, this means you provide your favourite drinks and we serve them, but this means you save on the expensive mark up. We can also help you on how much you will need - remember its better to have too much than run out!

Do you have public liability insurance?

Yes, we dont want to be sued! If you venue needs a copy please let us know.

How much does it cost to hire?

Not every event is the same and it’s difficult to make one price fit all, contact us for a tailored quote based on your event location, number of guests and length of service.

Do you need to connect to power and water?

Power, yes for our fridges how else do you think we keep the drinks cool. Water, no, we have a small water tank with us this is used for all that washing up but if there is water available on site then perfect incase we need to top up.

What do you provide?

First of all, the yummiest cocktails ever served by our experienced RSA bar staff. We have eskies and fridges to keep those drinks cool, glassware including wine, champagne and cocktial, styling of the caravan think floran and neon, a FUN atmosphere, an area for your guests to mingle, laugh and admire the set up as well as lighting, lawn games, but most importantly keeping your guests hydrated.

What are you dimensions?

Our van is cute and compact - 2.5m tall, 4.5m long (including drawbar) 2m wide

If you have a question that is not here please contact us we would love put your mind at ease